(Redirected from Yuk (disambiguation))
Yuk may refer to:
- Mr. Yuk, a trademarked cartoon graphic image, widely employed in the United States in labeling of substances that are poisonous if ingested
- Yuk, a sophomore at the United States Military Academy
- Yuk Yuk's, a national comedy club chain in Canada, owned and established by former stand-up comedian Mark Breslin
- Yuk, a Korean surname derived from Lu (surname 陆)
- Yuk Young-soo, former first lady of South Korea
- The Ainu word for the Yezo sika deer.