Kashino at the 28th Tokyo International Film Festival (2015)
|Other names||Kashiyuka / Yuka-chan|
Kashino was born and raised in Hiroshima, Japan, where she attended Actor’s School Hiroshima with friends and current Perfume members Ayaka Nishiwaki and Ayano Ōmoto. She and Nishiwaki are the two original members of Perfume.
Kashino and Nishiwaki formed Perfume in 2001 with former member Yūka Kawashima, who left shortly after to focus on her schoolwork. Before Ōmoto joined Perfume after being asked by Nishiwaki, the two had not met.
Kashino graduated from Horikoshi High School. She subsequently enrolled into J. F. Oberlin University, as the member's master and graduated in March 2011. Ōmoto attended the same university, but dropped out.
In September 2017, Kashino dubbed "the clerk" on "FASTENING DAYS 3" mini-series.
Kashino’s regular page “Kokontozai: KASHIYUKA’s Shop of Japanese Arts and Crafts” on monthly magazine “Casa BRUTUS” started on the issue (No.217) hitting the stands on March 9th (Fri), 2018.
- Biography - Perfume Official Site
- "Perfume Profile - TJC Artists". Tokuma Japan Communications. Retrieved on 11 October 2010.
- Flash magazine: "33 Shocking Legends of Perfume!". Retrieved on 7 September 2008.
- "Perfumeの新曲"セラミックガール"がBSフジのドラマ｢スミレ 16歳!!｣の主題歌に". Retrieved May 24, 2017.
- "Moteki". Retrieved May 23, 2017.
- ""Pensées"" (in Japanese). Tv Tokyo. Retrieved May 23, 2017.
- "YKKのショートアニメ第3弾「FASTENING DAYS 3」のテーマソングに「Sweet Refrain」が決定!!". Retrieved September 20, 2017.
- "新連載「古今東西 かしゆか商店」始まります。 Kokontozai: KASHIYUKA's Shop of Japanese Arts and Crafts".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yuka Kashino.|
|This article about a Japanese singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|