|Occupation||YouTuber, Competitive eater|
|Height||158 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Total views||1.4 billion|
Kinoshita uploads daily videos in which she eats anywhere between 5,000 to 23,000 calorie meals. Usually Kinoshita edits her videos into 5 to 7 minute vlogs, but occasionally she uploads longer "live eating" videos in the tradition of mukbang. As of February 2019, her videos have garnered more than 1.75 billion views.
Kinoshita's videos are particularly in Japanese and are accessible to English-speaking viewers because they are accompanied by English subtitles. Partly for this reason, she has attracted attention from English-language news sources. She has also been featured in the Japanese television programme, Ōgui (大食い).
- ASCII. "芸能事務所をやめてYouTuberになった理由 大食いタレント木下ゆうか" (in Japanese). Retrieved 2016-07-13.
- "Yuka Kinoshita". YouTube. Retrieved 2017-02-20.
- Mills, Kelly-Ann (2016-07-20). "This is how a woman eating 137 bananas in one go sparked a diplomatic row". mirror. Retrieved 2016-11-19.
- "Amazing video shows Japanese woman gobble up 100 slices of bread". Mail Online. Retrieved 2016-11-19.
- "A Japanese Woman's Impressive Appetite Leaves the Internet Hungry for More - Icidici". Global Voices. 2015-08-24. Retrieved 2016-07-13.