|Meaning||Multiple meanings depending on the kanji used|
|Region of origin||Japan|
|Alternative spelling||Yukiko (Kunrei-shiki)
Yukiko (Nihon-shiki)Yukiko (Hepburn)
Yukiko is a feminine Japanese given name.
Yukiko can be written using different combinations of kanji characters. Here are some examples:
- 雪子, "snow, child"
- 幸子, "happiness, child"
- 由紀子, "reason, chronicle, child"
- 由起子, "reason, to rise, child"
- 有紀子, "possession, chronicle, child"
- 有希子, "possession, hope, child"
- 夕紀子, "evening, chronicle, child"
Notable people with the name
- Yukiko Akaba (赤羽 有紀子, born 1979), Japanese long-distance runner
- Yukiko Fujisawa (藤澤 亮子, born 1995), Japanese figure skater
- Yukiko Haneda (羽根田 征子, born 1966), Japanese singer
- Yukiko Inui (乾 友紀子, born 1990), Japanese synchronized swimmer
- Yukiko Ishizaka (石坂 有紀子, born 1968), Japanese beach volleyball player
- Yukiko Iwai (voice actress) (岩居 由希子, born 1972), Japanese voice actress
- Yukiko Iwai (Onyanko Club) (岩井 由紀子, born 1968), Japanese singer, actress and former member of the all-female J-pop group Onyanko Club
- Yukiko Kada (嘉田 由紀子, born 1950), the governor of Shiga Prefecture, Japan
- Yukiko Kai (花郁 悠紀子, 1954–1980), Japanese manga artist
- Yukiko Kashihara (柏原 由紀子, born 1971), retired Japanese competitive figure skater
- Yukiko Kashiwagi (柏木 由紀子, born 1947), Japanese actress
- Yukiko Kawasaki (川崎 由紀子, born 1977), Japanese figure skater
- Yukiko Kawashima (川島 有紀子, born 1996), Japanese ice hockey player
- Yukiko Kobayashi (小林 夕岐子, born 1946), Japanese actress
- Yukiko Maki (1902–1989), Japanese educator
- Yukiko Miyake (三宅 雪子, 1965–2020), Japanese politician
- Yukiko Motoya (本谷 有希子, born 1979), Japanese writer, playwright and theatre director
- Yukiko Okada (岡田 有希子, 1967–1986), former Japanese pop singer
- Yukiko Okamoto (actress) (岡元 夕紀子, born 1979), Japanese singer
- Yukiko Okamoto (athlete) (岡本 幸子, born 1979), Japanese female distance runner
- Yukiko Osada (長田 友喜子, born 1981), retired Japanese swimmer who specialized in the butterfly stroke
- Yukiko Otaka (大高 幸子, born 1940), Japanese swimmer
- Yukiko Sakamoto (坂本 由紀子, born 1949), Japanese politician and member of the Liberal Democratic Party
- Yukiko Sumiyoshi (住吉 文子, born 1982), Japanese manga author
- Yukiko Takayama (高山 由紀子, died 2023), Japanese screenwriter and director
- Yukiko Tamaki (玉木 有紀子, born 1980), Japanese voice actress
- Yukiko Todoroki (轟 夕起子, 1917–1967), former Japanese actress
- Yukiko Ueno (上野 由岐子, born 1982), Japanese softball pitcher
- Yukiko Yamashita (山下 幸子, born 1972), American developmental biologist
- Yukiko Amagi (天城 雪子), character from Persona 4
- Yukiko Hirohara (広原 雪子), character in the 11 Eyes manga and anime series
- Yukiko Kitano (北野 雪子), character from the novel, manga and film Battle Royale
- Yukiko Kudō (工藤 有希子), character in the Detective Conan manga and anime series
- Yukiko Steavens (ユキコ・スティーブンス), character in the Gun Sword anime series
- Yukiko Kanzaki (神崎 有希子), character from the Assassination Classroom manga and anime series
- Yukiko Satō (佐藤 雪子), character from The Station Master, a novel by Jirō Asada, which was made into a movie: Poppoya, Railroad Man