Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Meaning||Multiple meanings depending on the kanji used|
|Region of origin||Japan|
|Look up Yukiko in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yukiko (ゆきこ) is romanization of numerous Japanese given names such as those listed below:
- 有紀子, "possession, rule, child"
- 亮子, "loveliness/generosity, child"
- 有希子, "possession, hope, child"
- 雪子, "snow, child"
- 幸子, "happiness, child"
- Yukiko Akaba (赤羽 有紀子, born 1979), Japanese long-distance runner
- Yukiko Fujisawa (藤澤 亮子, born 1995), Japanese figure skater
- Yukiko Inui (乾 友紀子, born 1990), Japanese synchronized swimmer who competed in the 2009, 2001 and 2013 World Aquatics Championships and also in the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Yukiko Iwai (岩居 由希子, born 1972), Japanese voice actress
- Yukiko Iwai (Onyanko Club) (岩井 由紀子, born 1968), Japanese singer, actress and former member of the all-female J-pop group Onyanko Club
- Yukiko Kada (嘉田 由紀子, born 1950), the governor of Shiga Prefecture, Japan
- Yukiko Kai (花郁 悠紀子, 1954–1980), Japanese manga artist
- Yukiko Kashihara (柏原 由紀子, born 1971), retired Japanese competitive figure skater
- Yukiko Kashiwagi (柏木 由紀子, born 1947), Japanese actress
- Yukiko Kawasaki (川崎 由紀子, born 1977), Japanese figure skater
- Yukiko Kawashima (川島 有紀子, born 1996), Japanese ice hockey player
- Yukiko Kobayashi (小林 夕岐子, born 1946), Japanese actress
- Yukiko Miyake (三宅 雪子, born 1965), Japanese politician
- Yukiko Motoya (本谷 有希子, born 1979), Japanese writer, playwright and theatre director
- Yukiko Nikaido (岩居 由希子, born 1940), Japanese voice actress
- Yukiko Okada (岡田 有希子, 1967–1986), former Japanese pop singer
- Yukiko Okamoto (actress) (岡元夕紀子, born 1979), Japanese singer
- Yukiko Okamoto (athlete) (born 1979), Japanese female distance runner
- Yukiko Osada (長田 友喜子, born 1981), retired Japanese swimmer who specialized in the butterfly stroke
- Yukiko Sakamoto (坂本 由紀子, born 1949), Japanese politician and member of the Liberal Democratic Party
- Yukiko Sumiyoshi (住吉 文子, born 1982), Japanese manga author
- Yukiko Tamaki (環有希, born 1980), Japanese voice actress
- Yukiko Todoroki (轟 夕起子, 1917–1967), former Japanese actress
- Yukiko Ueno (上野 由岐子, born 1982), Japanese softball pitcher
- Yukiko Yamashita (born 1972), American developmental biologist
- Yukiko Amagi (天城 雪子), character from Persona 4
- Yukiko Hirohara (広原 雪子), character in the 11 Eyes manga and anime series
- Yukiko Kitano (北野 雪子), character from the novel, manga and film Battle Royale
- Yukiko Kudo (工藤 有希子), character in the Detective Conan manga and anime series
- Yukiko Steavens, character in the Gun Sword anime series
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|