|• Type||Urban Township|
|• Total||252.3719 km2 (97.4413 sq mi)|
|Population (December 2014)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC+8)|
Yuli Township (Chinese: 玉里鎮; pinyin: Yùlǐ Zhèn; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Gio̍k-lí) is an urban township located in central Huatung Valley, and also the southern administrative center of Hualien County, Taiwan. It has a population of 25,396 inhabitants and 15 villages.
The township is located at the Huatung Valley.
The township comprises 15 villages: Chunri, Dayu, Dewu, Guanyin, Guowu, Lege, Qimo, Sanmin, Songpu, Taichang, Tungfeng, Yongchang, Yuancheng, Zhangliang and Zhongcheng.
- Antong Hot Springs
- Dongfeng Leisure Farm
- Mount Chihke
- Teifen Waterfalls
- Xietian Temple
- Yucyuan Temple
- Yushan National Park
- Provincial Highway No.9 (Hualien-Taitung Highway)
- Provincial Highway No.30 (Yuli-Chengbin Highway)
- TRA Yuli Station (Hwa-tung Line)
- County Road No.193
- Hualien Bus Company
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yuli Township, Hualien County.|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on March 6, 2014. Retrieved February 17, 2014.
- Office of Yu Li Township (Chinese)
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|