|Full name||Yuliya Piatrouna Khitraya|
11 September 1989 |
Baranovichi, Belarusian SSR
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||66 kg (146 lb)|
Yuliya Piatrouna Khitraya (Belarusian: Юлія Пятроўна Хітрая; born September 11, 1989 in Baranovichi) is a Belarusian swimmer, who specialized in sprint freestyle events. She won a bronze medal, as a member of the Belarusian swimming team, in the women's 4×50 m freestyle at the 2012 European Short Course Swimming Championships in Chartres, France.
Khitraya represented Belarus at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, where she qualified for the women's 4 x 100 m freestyle relay, along with her teammates Aksana Dziamidava, Sviatlana Khakhlova, and double Olympic silver medalist Aliaksandra Herasimenia. Swimming the anchor leg, Khitraya posted her time of 55.92 seconds, and the Belarusian team went on to finish the first heat in seventh place and thirteenth overall, setting a new national record time of 3:40.67.
- "Yuliya Khitraya". London 2012. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "Yuliya Khitraya". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "European Short Course Championships: Katinka Hosszu doubles, Radoslaw Kawecki downs meet mark in night one of Euro short course champs". Swimming World Magazine. 22 November 2012. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "Qualifying Athletes – Women's relays" (PDF). FINA. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "Women's 4×100m Freestyle Relay Heat 1". London 2012. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
|This biographical article related to a Belarusian swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|