Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yum may refer to:
- Ren (surname), romanized as Yum or Yam in Cantonese
- Yum Dong-kyun (born 1950), South Korean boxer
- Yum Jung-ah (born 1972), South Korean actress
- Quechan language, (ISO 639 language code "yum")
- Yellowdog Updater, Modified (yum), an open-source command-line package-management tool for Linux operating systems using the RPM Package Manager
- Yugoslav dinar, former currency (between 1994 and 2003) with the ISO 4217 code "YUM"
- Yum! Brands, a corporation that operates Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut
- Yuma International Airport (IATA code YUM), in Yuma, Arizona
- Yum Yum (disambiguation)
- Yuma (disambiguation)
- Yummy (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with Yum
- All pages with a title containing Yum
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.