From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yum may refer to:
- Ren (surname), romanized as Yum or Yam in Cantonese
- Yum Dong-kyun (born 1950), South Korean boxer
- Yum Jung-ah (born 1972), South Korean actress
- Quechan language, (ISO 639 language code "yum")
- Yellowdog Updater, Modified (yum), an open-source package-management tool for Linux operating systems, especially Red Hat Linux
- Yugoslav dinar (ISO 4217 currency code YUM) between 1994 and 2003
- Yum! Brands, a corporation that operates Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut
- Yuma International Airport (IATA code YUM), in Yuma, Arizona
- Yum Yum (disambiguation)
- Yuma (disambiguation)
- Yummy (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Yum"
- All pages with titles containing "Yum"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.