|Look up yum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yum may refer to:
- Ren (surname), romanized as Yum or Yam in Cantonese
- Yum Dong-kyun (born 1950), South Korean boxer
- Yum Jung-ah (born 1972), South Korean actress
- Quechan language, (ISO 639 language code "yum")
- Yellowdog Updater, Modified (yum), an open-source command-line package-management tool for Linux operating systems using the RPM Package Manager
- Yugoslav dinar, former currency (between 1994 and 2003) with the ISO 4217 code "YUM"
- Yum! Brands, a corporation that operates Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut
- Yuma International Airport (IATA code YUM), in Yuma, Arizona
- Yum Yum (disambiguation)
- Yuma (disambiguation)
- Yummy (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Yum"
- All pages with a title containing Yum
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.