|Look up yum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yum may refer to:
- Ren (surname), romanized as Yum or Yam in Cantonese
- Yum Dong-kyun (born 1950), South Korean boxer
- Yum Jung-ah (born 1972), South Korean actress
- Quechan language, (ISO 639 language code "yum")
- Yellowdog Updater, Modified (yum), an open-source package-management tool for Linux operating systems, especially Red Hat Linux
- Yugoslav dinar, former currency (between 1994 and 2003) with the ISO 4217 code "YUM"
- Yum! Brands, a corporation that operates Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut
- Yuma International Airport (IATA code YUM), in Yuma, Arizona
- Yum (.rpm), an open-source command-line package-management utility for computers running the Linux operating system using the RPM Package Manager
- Yum Yum (disambiguation)
- Yuma (disambiguation)
- Yummy (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Yum"
- All pages with a title containing Yum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.