|Country||Democratic Republic of the Congo|
Yumbi is a town and territory in Plateaux District of Bandundu Province in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. It lies on the eastern bank of the Congo River between Bolobo and Lukolela. Yumbi is the headquarters of the Yumbi Territory. Yumbi's population is approximately 30,000.
- National Geographic Atlas of the World: Revised Sixth Edition, National Geographic Society, 1992
- Blaes, X. (October 2008). "Découpage administratif de la République Démocratique du Congo". UNOCHA and PNUD. Retrieved 2011-11-22.
- www.irinnews.org "DRC: Experts revise figures on Yumbi tornado - only 17 dead". IRIN. 10 February 2003. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (2003-02-10). "DRC: Experts revise figures on Yumbi tornado - only 17 dead". IRIN news. Retrieved 2009-01-14.
- United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (2003-02-06). "DRC: Tornado toll rises to 164 dead, 1,702 injured". IRIN news. Retrieved 2009-01-14.
|This Democratic Republic of the Congo location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|