November 26, 1988 |
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Manager||Burning Production, K.K.|
Yumi Kobayashi (小林 優美? Kobayashi Yumi, born November 26, 1988) is a female fashion model from Tokyo, Japan. She belongs to the show-business production Burning Production, K.K. (株式会社バーニングプロダクション) and used to belong to Platica Inc.
Her show-business name from July 2007 to March 2008 was Yumi Uno (宇野 優美?).
In 2002, Kobayashi debuted as an exclusive model of Loveberry, a fashion magazine for Japanese low-teen girls and published by Tokuma Shoten. She modeled for the magazine until 2005. In the next year, Kobayashi transferred to Face Network Co., Ltd. (株式会社フェイスネットワーク) and also debuted as a gravure idol. Then, in 2007, she took part in a model audition for the Kobe Collection, or simply, Kou-Kore. Kobayashi became a finalist but without any prize. Also in the same year, Kobayashi joined Miss Magazine (ミスマガジン) and became a semi-finalist, from which she solely won the GyaO Prize. Soon afterwards, on July 31, she renamed her family name from Kobayashi to Uno, which derives from the president and CEO of USEN Corporation, Yasuhide Uno (宇野康秀). In April 1, 2008, Platica Inc. was independent from Face Network Co., Ltd., subsequently Kobayashi got to belong to Platica Inc. and she renamed her family name again back to Kobayashi. In 2008, Kobayashi participated in a model audition of the Kobe Collection and became a finalist again; however, she did not obtain any prize. Also in Princess PINKY Audition (プリンセスPINKYオーディション) of a fashion magazine PINKY, she became a finalist but received no prize. In late 2008, Kobayashi was elected as the 23rd Asahi Beer Image Girl, on which she served until December 2009. Thereafter, in April 1, 2010, Kobayashi transferred to Burning Production, K.K.
- Loveberry, Tokuma Shoten 2001–, as an exclusive model from 2002 to 2005
- Scholar, Scholar Magazine 2008
- Weekly Playboy No.22, pp. 24–27, Shueisha 2010
- Weekly Young Jump No.49, pp. 439–443, Shueisha 2010
- Weekly Playboy No.47, pp. 95–111, Shueisha 2010
- Weekly Playboy No.7, p. 1 (cover) and pp. 5–12, Shueisha 2011
- Weekly Young Jump No.11, p. 1 (cover) and pp. 3–8, Shueisha 2011
- Weekly Young Jump No.26, pp. 431–435, Shueisha 2011
- Angel Kiss – Angel's Smile - (Angel Kiss ～天使の微笑み～), E-net Frontier 2006
- Yumi Toiro (優美十色), GP Museum Soft 2007
- Angel Kiss – Angel's Reunion - (Angel Kiss ～天使の再会～), Trico 2008
- 神コレモデルオーディション: 2次選考通過者ご紹介☆ (in Japanese). 株式会社アイグリッツ. December 26, 2006. Retrieved April 17, 2010.
- "ミスマガジン2007 セミファイナル No. 7 小林優美" (in Japanese). 株式会社講談社. July 1, 2007. Archived from the original on March 3, 2010. Retrieved April 17, 2010.
- "小林改め、宇野優美になりました - 芸能ニュース : nikkansports.com" (in Japanese). 株式会社日刊スポーツ新聞社. August 3, 2007. Retrieved April 17, 2010.
- "プリンセスPINKYオーディション No. 7 小林優美" (in Japanese). 株式会社集英社. July 22, 2008. Retrieved April 17, 2010.
- "2009年 アサヒビールイメージガール 小林優美". アサヒビール株式会社. January 1, 2009. Archived from the original on February 26, 2009. Retrieved March 29, 2009. (Japanese)
- "東京ガールズコレクション'10 A/W|出演モデル | 小林優美". 東京ガールズコレクション実行委員会. September 4, 2010. Retrieved October 4, 2011. (Japanese)
- "東京ガールズコレクション'11 A/W｜モデル 小林優美" (in Japanese). 東京ガールズコレクション実行委員会. September 3, 2011. Retrieved October 4, 2011.