- Not to be confused with the junior curler from Karuizawa, Yumi Suzuki (Karuizawa curler)
2 December 1991|
Loco Solare CC,|
|3 (2015, 2016, 2017)|
Yumi Suzuki (鈴木 夕湖 Suzuki Yumi, born 2 December 1991) is a Japanese curler.
Suzuki was born in Kitami, Hokkaido.. She started curling when she was at elementary school. Suzuki was a member of "Tokoro Junior High school Robins" with Chinami Yoshida, Yurika Yoshida and Kaho Onodera. She was the Hokkaido representative for Japan Curling Championships and ranked third place in 2007.
Suzuki was educated at Ashikawa National College of Technology and Kitami Institute of Technology where she gained a Bachelor of Engineering degree in 2014.
Suzuki was hired by Abashiri Trust Bank but then transferred to Kitami City Physical Education Association to concentrate on curling full time.
- "Profile:Japan" (PDF). Eye Opener. World Women's Curling Swift Current 2016. No. 2. Curling Canada. 2016. p. 15. Retrieved 28 March 2016.
- "Ford World Women's Curling Championship Gold for Switzerland". World Curling Federation. Retrieved 28 March 2016.
- "Ford World Women's Curling Championship 2016 Teams". World Curling Federation. Retrieved 28 March 2016.
- Keating, Steve (February 24, 2018), "Curling: Japan win bronze to claim first Olympic medal", Reuters
- Yumi Suzuki on the World Curling Tour database
- Yumi Suzuki on the CurlingZone database
- Yumi Suzuki on the World Curling Federation database
|This biographical article relating to a sportsperson from Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|