Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yummy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yummy may refer to:
- Yummy (album), a 2007 album by KC and the Sunshine Band
- Yummy, Yummy, Yummy (album), a 1969 album by Julie London
- "Yummy" (Chelo song), a song from Chelo's album 360°
- "Yummy" (Gwen Stefani song), a 2006 song from Gwen Stefani's album The Sweet Escape
- Yummy Bingham (born 1986), American R&B singer
- Yummy Yummy, a Singaporean film
- "Yummy Yummy Yummy", a song first recorded by the Ohio Express in 1968
- Robert "Yummy" Sandifer, a Black Disciples gang member killed in 1994 at eleven years of age
- Yummy (Kamen Rider), the fictional monsters from the 2010 Tokusatsu show Kamen Rider OOO
- Yum (disambiguation)
- Yumi (disambiguation)
- Yummie, Swedish dance group
- The Yummy Fur, an indie band from Glasgow, Scotland
- Yummy Fur (comics), a comic by Chester Brown
- Yummy Mummy, a General Mills brand of cereal. From 1997.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yummy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.