Jump to navigation Jump to search
Location of Yunak within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Yusuf Bayat (AKP)|
|• District||2,998.18 km2 (1,157.60 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,031 m (3,383 ft)|
|• District density||8.5/km2 (22/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Yunak is a town and district of Konya Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, the population of the district is 41,506, of which 12,734 live in the town of Yunak.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2008-03-25.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Yunak, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-25.
- District governor's official website ‹See Tfd›(in Turkish)
- District municipality's official website ‹See Tfd›(in Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Konya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|