From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Yunak within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Yusuf Bayat (AKP)|
|• District||2,998.18 km2 (1,157.60 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,031 m (3,383 ft)|
|• District density||8.5/km2 (22/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2008-03-25.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Yunak, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-25.
- District governor's official website (in Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (in Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Konya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|