Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yupik may refer to:
- Yupik peoples, a group of indigenous peoples of Alaska and the Russian Far East
- Yupik languages, a group of Eskimo-Aleut languages
Yupꞌik (with the apostrophe) may refer to:
- Yup'ik people, a Yupik people from western and southwestern Alaska
- Yup'ik language, their language
- Yup'ik syllabary, a writing system formerly used for the language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yupik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.