From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yupik may refer to:
- The Yupik peoples in general
- The Yupik languages in general
- The Siberian Yupik people
- The Siberian Yupik language (also known as Yuit or St. Lawrence Island Eskimo)
Yup'ik (with apostrophe) refers specifically to:
- The Central Alaskan Yup'ik people of western and southwestern Alaska who are speakers of Central Yup'ik
- The Central Alaskan Yup'ik language spoken in western and southwestern Alaska
- The Yup'ik syllabary, also known mas the Yugtun script
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yupik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.