This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Available in||Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Bengali, Sinhalese, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Urdu and English|
|Headquarters||Atlanta, Georgia and Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Services||Live TV, catch-up TV, TV shows, movies|
YuppTV is an over-the-top (OTT) content provider for South Asian content, as live TV, catch-up TV, and unlimited movies. YuppTV allows broadcasters and content providers to reach their target audiences, and allows consumers to view their content globally over six screens of connected TVs, STBs, PC, smartphones, tablets and game consoles.
Headquartered in Atlanta and Hyderabad, YuppTV offers 300+ Indian TV channels in 15 languages: Tamil,Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Oriya, Gujarati, Sinhalese, Bangla, Nepali, Urdu and English.
YuppTV allows access through 25 devices to six screens, connected TVs, Internet STBs, Smart Blu-ray players, PCs, gaming consoles, smartphones and tablets. YuppTV viewers can enjoy an enhanced experience with a host of features that make the launch a pioneering development and a win-win situation for broadcasters, content providers and viewers. Additions such as unlimited movies in varied genres from the biggest banners such as Eros International, UTV Movies, Shree International, Reliance Movies and Maa Movies add to the features.
YuppTV has also developed an OTT STB called SCOPE, which converts regular TVs to smart TVs, and allows consumers to access South Asian content offered by YuppTV.
In July 2016, YuppTV joined hands with Mumbai-based content platform Arre to distribute content on its YuppTV Bazaar platform. About the partnership, Arre co-founder and managing director, B. Saikumar, said, "Arre is excited to reach out to an Indian and worldwide audience through YuppTV Bazaar's OTT platform. We look forward to a long-term association with YuppTV and hope to partner on many more content offerings on YuppTV Bazaar."
- (Press Release) "YuppTV Dongle launched in US for South Asians". Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union.
- "access the YUPPTV app on Sony BRAVIA". Sony.com. 2013-04-19.
- "YuppTV App Launches Globally on Microsoft's XBOX 360". YuppTV launches app on XBOX360.
- "ETV Telugu for YuppTV Customers" Archived April 27, 2015, at the Wayback Machine..
- "YuppTV App Now Available on Amazon Fire TV". BusinessWire, 24 October 2014.
- "YuppTV launches app on Hisense Smart TV in US". IndianTelevision.com, 10 June 2015.
- "YuppTV Ties up With Arre to Offer Content on YuppTV Bazaar". PTI. News 18. July 4, 2016. Retrieved July 8, 2016.
- "YuppTV welcomes new-age digital media brand, Arre on YuppTV Bazaar". Asian News International. Business Standard. July 4, 2016. Retrieved July 8, 2016.