This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Available in||Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Hindi, Bengali, Sinhalese, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati, Odia, Urdu and English|
|Key people||Uday Reddy|
|Services||Live TV, catch-up TV, TV shows, movies|
YuppTV is an over-the-top (OTT) content provider for South Asian content including live television and films with recording and storage features. YuppTV allows broadcasters and content providers to reach an audience, and allows consumers to view content on up to six screens of connected TVs, STBs, PC, smartphones, tablets and game consoles.
YuppTV has acquired the digital media rights for the 2021 Indian Premier League in Australia, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Japan, Bhutan, Maldives, Central Asia, Continental Europe, Central & South America, and Southeast Asia (except Malaysia, Singapore).
It also purchased the media rights for broadcasting 2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup.
Headquartered in Atlanta and Hyderabad, YuppTV offers 300+ TV channels in 15 languages: Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Odia, Gujarati, Sinhalese, Bangla, Nepali, Urdu and English.
YuppTV allows access through 25 devices on up to six screens including gaming consoles, smart phones, and other connected devices.
In 2023, YuppTV begin to face Customers complains after removing channels from subscribed package.
In July 2016, YuppTV joined hands with Mumbai-based content platform Arre to distribute content on its YuppTV Bazaar platform. About the partnership, Arre co-founder and managing director, B. Saikumar, said, "Arre is excited to reach out to an Indian and worldwide audience through YuppTV Bazaar's OTT platform. We look forward to a long-term association with YuppTV and hope to partner on many more content offerings on YuppTV Bazaar." In March 2022, YuppTV entered into a partnership with Prasar Bharati to help the latter widen its reach.
- (Press Release) "YuppTV Dongle launched in US for South Asians". Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union.
- "access the YUPPTV app on Sony BRAVIA". Sony.com. 2013-04-19.
- "YuppTV App Launches Globally on Microsoft's XBOX 360". YuppTV launches app on XBOX360.
- "Yupp TV acquired IPL 2021 digital right in 100+ countries". CricketZine. Retrieved 6 April 2021.
- "ETV Telugu for YuppTV Customers" Archived April 27, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.
- "YuppTV Ties up With Arre to Offer Content on YuppTV Bazaar". PTI. News 18. July 4, 2016. Retrieved July 8, 2016.
- "YuppTV welcomes new-age digital media brand, Arre on YuppTV Bazaar". Asian News International. Business Standard. July 4, 2016. Retrieved July 8, 2016.
- "Deal with OTT platform to help widen DD reach | India News - Times of India". The Times of India. TNN. Mar 8, 2022. Retrieved 2022-07-12.