|Full name||Yuri Anatolyevich Krasnozhan|
|Date of birth||7 June 1963|
|Place of birth||Nalchik, Russian SFSR|
|1985–1990||did not play|
|1993||Avtozapchast Baksan (assistant)|
|1995–1997||Avtozapchast Baksan (assistant)|
|1999||Spartak Nalchik (reserves)|
|2000–2003||Spartak Nalchik (assistant)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in Nalchik, Krasnozhan became the head coach of his native club Spartak Nalchik in 2004. In 2005, he managed to promote the modest club to the Russian Premier League. In spite of insufficient financing, the team avoided relegation, and nearly reached the Europa League places finishing in the 6th position in 2010. Following that season, Krasnozhan resigned to move to Lokomotiv Moscow.
On 4 June 2011, rumours spread that Lokomotiv chairman Olga Smorodskaya suspected Krasnozhan of throwing the home league game against FC Anzhi Makhachkala, played on 27 May and finished 1-2, and decided to fire him on the grounds of the suspicion. Lokomotiv was 5th in the table at that moment, just one point away from first-placed CSKA. On 6 July, after Lokomotiv Committee of Directors meeting, Krasnozhan's contract was officially terminated on the basis of "negligence in his job". Russian Football Union subsequently refused to investigate the case. On 27 December 2011, he was presented as Anzhi Makhachakala's head coach, on a 5-year deal. On 13 February 2012, before the team played a single official competitive game under his management, Krasnozhan was fired from Anzhi Makhachakala due to an unstable relationship with some players.
- As of 8 June 2016[update]
- "Красножан может быть уволен из "Локо" (Krasnozhan may be fired from Loko)" (in Russian). Sport Express. 4 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-07.
- "Lokomotiv Moscow fires coach who reportedly is suspected of match-fixing". The Canadian Press. 6 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-07.
- "Lokomotiv Moscow dismiss head coach Yuri Krasnozhan over alleged match fixing". sports.ru. 6 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-07.
- "Официальная формулировка увольнения Красножана – "упущения, допущенные при работе" (Official wording of Krasnozhan's dismissal reason is "neglect of duties")" (in Russian). sports.ru. 6 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-07.
- "Title contenders Lokomotiv Moscow sack coach". Eurosport. 7 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-07.
- "Фурсенко: РФС не собирается вмешиваться в дела "Локомотива" (Fursenko: RFU won't interfere in Lokomotiv affairs)" (in Russian). championat.ru. 7 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-07.
- ЮРИЙ КРАСНОЖАН ПРИБЫЛ В КРАСНОДАР (in Russian). FC Kuban Krasnodar. 16 August 2012.
- ОБРАЩЕНИЕ ГЛАВНОГО ИНВЕСТОРА К БОЛЕЛЬЩИКАМ (in Russian). FC Kuban Krasnodar. 8 January 2013.
- Юрий Красножан возглавил "Терек" (in Russian). FC Terek Grozny. 26 May 2013.
- Магомед Даудов: "Желаем Красножану всего самого хорошего" (in Russian). FC Terek Grozny. 28 October 2013.
- Юрий Красножан - главный тренер Национальной сборной Казахстана (in Russian). Football Federation of Kazakhstan. 7 February 2014.