Yurii Alekseevich Mitropolskiy (Ukrainian: Юрій Олексійович Митропольський; 3 January 1917 – 14 June 2008) was a renowned Soviet, Ukrainian mathematician known for his contributions to the fields of dynamical systems and nonlinear oscillations. He was born in Poltava Governorate and died in Kiev.
He received his Ph.D. from Kiev State University, under the supervision of theoretical physicist and mathematician Nikolay Bogolyubov. Mitropolskiy is one of the most frequently joint-published mathematicians known, with at least 240 collaborators, but his Erdős number is 3.
- N. N. Bogoliubov and Y. A. Mitropolski. Asymptotic methods in the theory of non-linear oscillations. New York: Gordon and Breach, 1961 (translated from Russian).
- N. N. Bogoljubov, Ju. A. Mitropoliskii, and A. M. Samoilenko. Methods of accelerated convergence in nonlinear mechanics. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1976 (translated from Russian).
- Yu. A. Mitropolaky and A. K. Lopatin. Nonlinear mechanics, groups and symmetry. Dordrecht; Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1995. ISBN 0-7923-3339-X.
- Yu. A. Mitropolʹskii. Problems of the asymptotic theory of nonstationary vibrations. Jerusalem: Israel Program for Scientific Translations, 1965.
- Yu. A. Mitropolsky, A. M. Samoilenko, and D. I. Martinyuk. Systems of evolution equations with periodic and quasiperiodic coefficients. Dordrecht; Boston: Kluwer Academic, 1993. ISBN 0-7923-2054-9.
- Integrable dynamical systems (coauthor).