From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
7 March 1900|
Kure, Hiroshima, Japan
|Died||7 February 1970(aged 69)|
Yuriko Hanabusa (英百合子 Hanabusa Yuriko, 7 March 1900 – 7 February 1970) was a Japanese actress. She appeared in more than 80 films between 1921 and 1966.
- The Daughter of the Samurai (1937)
- Listen to the Voices of the Sea (1950)
- Story of a Beloved Wife (1951)
- The Tale of Genji (1951)
- Children of Hiroshima (1952)
- Rikon (1952)
- Epitome (1953)
- Life of a Woman (1953)
- "Yuriko Hanabusa". Complete Index to World Film. Retrieved 2012-06-01.
|This article about a Japanese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|