|People's Deputy of Ukraine|
27 November 2014 – 24 July 2019
|Born||8 February 1970|
Saksahan, Piatykhatky Raion, Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
|Political party||People's Front|
|Alma mater||Kiev State University|
|Years of service||1992-2003, 2014|
Yuriy Mykolayovych Bereza (Ukrainian: Юрій Миколайович Береза, born 8 February 1970) is a Ukrainian politician and the commander of the Dnipro Battalion. In September 2014, he was awarded the Order of Bohdan Khmelnytsky, 3rd class. Representing People's Front, he was elected to the Verkhovna Rada in the 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary election. In the July 2019 Ukrainian parliamentary election Bereza was not re-elected. As an independent candidate in constituency 24 (in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast) he gained 7.55% of the vote and lost the election to Dmytro Kysylevskyi of the party Servant of the People (who won with 59.36% of the votes)
- "Народний депутат України VIII скликання: Береза Юрій Миколайович" [Eighth convocation members of the Verkhovna Rada: Yuriy Mykolayovych Bereza] (in Ukrainian). Verkhovna Rada.
- Dettmer, Jamie (24 November 2014). "Should the U.S. Arm Ukraine's Militias?". The Daily Beast.
- Smith, Sebastian (31 October 2014). "Ukraine soldiers to government: we're coming for you next". Agence France-Presse. Yahoo News.
- "УКАЗ ПРЕЗИДЕНТА УКРАЇНИ № 747/2014 Про відзначення державними нагородами України" [Ukrainian Presidential Decree number 747/2014: Recipients of Ukrainian state awards] (in Ukrainian). president.gov.ua. 29 September 2014.
- Election of Verkhovna Rada 2019 District 24 Dnipropetrovsk oblast, URK.VOTE
- Electoral history of Yuriy Mykolayovych Berez, URK.VOTE