|Minister of Finance of Ukraine|
February 28, 2012 – February 27, 2014
|Prime Minister||Mykola Azarov|
|Preceded by||Valeriy Khoroshkovskyi|
|Succeeded by||Oleksandr Shlapak|
|Born||April 8, 1973|
Pavlohrad, Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine
|Children||A daughter and a son|
Yuriy Kolobov (Ukrainian: Юрій Володимирович Колобов (born 8 April 1973 in Pavlohrad, Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine (at that time part of the Soviet Union) is a former Minister of Finance of Ukraine.
Kolobov graduated from Dnipro State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture and the University of Kharkiv.
He has worked as a director of treasury for the State Savings Bank of Ukraine (OshchadBank) until June 2008. From June to December 2008 Kolobov was chairman of the board for the BTA Bank. He also worked as a counselor on banking issues for the Finance Company Kibrit. In 2010 Kolobov was a leading executive for the State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine (UkrExImBank).
On 25 September 2014 Ukraine opened a criminal probe into Kolobov; he is accused of illegally transferring a $450,000 fee to Russia’s state-run VTB Capital as a kickback for the 17 December 2013 Ukrainian–Russian action plan. Five days later a criminal probe into Kolobov was opened for embezzling Ukrtelekom.
Russian prosecutors refuse to extradite Kolobov to Ukraine and (according to Ukraine falsely) state that they have not received such a request from Ukraine.
According to the interior ministry of Ukraine, Kolobov was arrested on 4. March 2015 in a flat located in the luxury development "Altea Hills" near the Spanish town of Valencia. After hearings the Spanish court concluded that Kolobov was innocent and the case was politically motivated . The Spanish police announced that the Kolobov case is politically motivated 
Kolobov likes playing basketball. He was promoting Ukraine to host EuroBasket 2015 when he was a Minister of finance. In May 2016 Kolobov was appointed a Chairman of the Tutorial Council of the Ukrainian Basketball Federation. In May 2016 ex-minister incurred expenses for Ukraine national under-15 basketball team that participated in championship hosted by Spain. Furthermore, Kolobov was called up for Ukraine veterans basketball team.
- (in Ukrainian) ЯНУКОВИЧ ПОСТАВИВ НА МІНФІН ЛЮДИНУ СІМ`Ї Yanukovych has put ON HUMAN MOF family, Ukrayinska Pravda (12 April 2012)
- (in Russian) Small biography, Информационно-аналитический центр "ЛІГА"
- Арбузов забирає в Нацбанк старих знайомих Arbuzov gathers into the National Bank his old acquaintances
- Ukraine Probes Ex-Minister Over $3 Billion Russian Bond, Bloomberg News (Sep 25, 2014)
- General Prosecutor opened another case against Yanukovych. Ukrayinska Pravda. 30 September 2014
- Ukraine ex-leader Yanukovych wanted by Interpol, BBC News (12 January 2015)
- "Азаров знаходиться у міждержавному розшуку – МВС" [Azarov is on the international wanted list - MIA]. Ukrayinska Pravda. 3 July 2014. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of breaking CIS agreements over Yanukovych extradition, Interfax-Ukraine (12 January 2015)
- "Spanish police swoop on fugitive Ukrainian minister". The Telegraph. 4 March 2015. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- "Ukraine's former finance minister arrested in Spain". BBC. 4 March 2015. Retrieved 4 March 2015.