From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yurok may refer to:
- Yurok people, a Native American tribe of northern California
- Yurok language, the Algic language of the Yurok tribe
- Yurok Indian Reservation, in Del Norte and Humboldt counties, California
- Yurok traditional narratives
- USS Yurok (ATF-164), a fleet tug laid down for the United States Navy in 1945, but converted into a submarine rescue vessel prior to completion and commissioned as USS Bluebird (ASR-19).
- Yuroke, Victoria, a rural town in Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yurok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.