The Yurok are a Native American people of California.
Yurok may also refer to:
- Yurok language, the Algic language of the Yurok tribe
- Yurok Indian Reservation, in Del Norte and Humboldt counties, California
- Yurok, or Yörüks, a Turkic ethnic group of Turkey and the Balkan Peninsula
- USS Yurok, later the USS Bluebird, a tugboat converted into a submarine rescue vehicle
- Yuroke, Victoria, a rural town in Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yurok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.