|Deputy Chairman of the Accounts Chamber of Russia|
18 January 1995 – 31 January 2001
|Succeeded by||Alexander Semikolennykh|
|Senator from St. Petersburg|
12 December 1993 – 18 January 1995
|Succeeded by||Yury Kravtsov|
Yury Yurievich Boldyrev
29 May 1960
Leningrad, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
(now Saint Petersburg, Russia)
|Political party||Communist Party (1987–1990)|
Yury Yurievich Boldyrev (Russian: Юрий Юрьевич Болдырев, born May 29, 1960) is a Russian economist and politician, he was a Senator from St. Petersburg from 1993 to 1995, and Deputy Chairman of the Accounts Chamber of Russia from 1995 to 2001. Boldyrev was one of the founders of the Yabloko party, but left in 1995.
Born in 1960 in Leningrad in family of a military sailor.
In February 1992, he was advisor to the government of Russia. From March 1992 to March 4, 1993 — Chief State inspector of the RSFSR, the chief of control management of presidential Administration of the Russian Federation.
From December 1993 to December 1995 Yury Boldyrev was Senator from St. Petersburg.
In autumn 1993 he became one of the founders of the Yavlinsky-Boldyrev-Lukin electoral association (then Yabloko party), but on September 1, 1995 he left the party because of conflicts: first under the Central Bank law, then on access transnational capital to Russian natural resources (the Law of the "Production Sharing Agreement").
From March 1995 to January 2001 - Deputy Chairman of the Accounts Chamber of Russia.
After retiring in 2001, the year the civil service was engaged in journalism and public activities.
In 2012, participated in an attempt to nominate General Leonid Ivashov to the President of Russia. Then he was the confidant of the presidential candidate Gennady Zyuganov - he participated in the televised debates against the representatives of the candidates Vladimir Putin and Mikhail Prokhorov. He took part in the creation of a permanent meeting of the National Patriotic Forces of Russia.
- Болдырев Юрий Юрьевич — Агентство Федеральных расследований
- «Борьба с коррупцией не только по пятницам» // Московские новости, 29 March 1992 #13 (608), p. 6-7
- О Главном государственном инспекторе Российской Федерации
- О регистрации доверенных лиц кандидата на должность Президента Российской Федерации Геннадия Андреевича Зюганова — Центральная избирательная комиссия Российской Федерации
- Юрий Болдырев: Так кто же здесь холуи?
- Дебаты. Юрий Болдырев — Минтимер Шаймиев
- Дебаты. Юрий Болдырев — Евгений Ройзман
- Страница Олега Болдырева на сайте юридического факультета МГУ