Zakharov, Yury Aleksandrovich. Rector of Kemerovo State University from 1976 to 2005. Born in 1938 in Anzhero-Sudzhensk, in 1960 graduated from Tomsk State University. Ph.D. in Chemistry, Professor.
Mr Zakharov has been a member of Unified Russia Party since 2000.
In 2005, he had to quit the post of Rector, when he was indicted on bribery charges. But He was later acquitted.
- KemSU OnLine | Chairs | Chemical Faculty | Chair of Chemistry of Solids Archived September 11, 2005, at the Wayback Machine.
- E. P. Surovoi, Yu. A. Zakharov, L. N. Bugerko, and L. I. Shurygina, Autocatalysis of the Photolysis of Thallium Azide http://www.maikonline.com/maik/showArticle.do?auid=VAF7LSFZD3
- L. T. Bugaenko, Yu. A. Zakharov, S. M. Ryabykh, D. G. Yakubik, RADIATsIONNO-KhIMIChESKAYa STABIL'NOST' IONNYKh I IONNO-MOLEKULYaRNYKh KRISTALLOV http://www.maik.ru/abstract/highen/99/highen5_99p331abs.htm.[permanent dead link]
- B. P. Aduev, É. D. Aluker, G. M. Belokurov, Yu. A. Zakharov and A. G. Krechetov, Explosive decomposition of heavy-metal azides, http://www.springerlink.com/content/8201k51u17t0w6mv/
- See an official commentary of Federal Security Service of Russian Federation at "Archived copy". Archived from the original on December 22, 2004. Retrieved December 22, 2007. (in Russian)
|This Russian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|