- Catherine Dolgorukov (1847–1922), styled Princess Yuryevskaya after her morganatic marriage with Tsar Alexander II of Russia, and their three surviving children:
- Prince George Alexandrovich Yuryevsky (12 May 1872 – 13 September 1913), who married Countess Alexandra von Zarnekau, herself the child of a morganatic marriage, and had issue. They later divorced.
- Princess Olga Alexandrovna Yurievskaya (7 November 1873 – 10 August 1925), who married Georg Nikolaus, Count of Merenberg, likewise the child of a morganatic marriage.
- Princess Catherine Alexandrovna Yurievskaya (9 September 1878 – 22 December 1959), whose first husband was Prince Alexander Alexandrovich Bariatinski (1870–1910). Her second husband, later divorced, was Prince Serge Obolensky (1890–1978).
- Svyatoslav Yuryevich, Prince Yuryevsky (Prince of Yuryev), son of Yury Dolgoruky (1099–1157)
- Yuryev (disambiguation)
- Branches of the Russian Imperial Family
|This page lists people with the surname Yuryevsky. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|