|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• County-level city||4,724 km2 (1,824 sq mi)|
|• Urban||109.00 km2 (42.09 sq mi)|
|• County-level city||1,160,568|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||250/km2 (640/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
|Changchun district map||
Yushu (simplified Chinese: 榆树; traditional Chinese: 榆樹; pinyin: Yúshù) is a county-level city of Jilin Province, Northeast China, it is under the administration of the prefecture-level city of Changchun. It is more than 140 kilometres (87 mi) to the northeast of central Changchun, and around 100 kilometres (62 mi) south of Harbin. The name of the place means "Elm Tree". The northernmost county-level division of Changchun, it borders Dehui to the southwest as well as the prefecture-level division of Harbin (Heilongjiang) to the northeast.
- Huachang Subdistrict (华昌街道), Zhenyang Subdistrict (正阳街道), Peiying Subdistrict (培英街道), Chengjiao Subdistrict (城郊街道)
- Sihe (泗河镇), Daling (大岭镇), Dapo (大坡镇), Huaijia (怀家镇), Tuqiao (土桥镇), Xinli (新立镇), Heilin (黑林镇), Wukeshu (五棵树镇), Minjia (闵家镇), Xiangyang (向阳镇), Gongpeng (弓棚镇), Baoshou (保寿镇), Xiushui (秀水镇), Liujia (刘家镇), Bahao (八号镇), Xinzhuang (新庄镇)
- Huancheng Township (环城乡), Chengfa Township (城发乡), Lihe Township (李合乡), Yujia Township (于家乡), Qingding Township (青顶乡), Shisihu Township (十四户乡), Guangming Township (光明乡), Xiejia Township (谢家乡), Fu'an Township (福安乡), Dayu Township (大于乡), Xuanfeng Township (先锋乡), Qianjin Township (前进乡), Wulong Township (武龙乡), Dagang Township (大岗乡), Shuangjing Township (双井乡), Hongxing Township (红星乡), Siyu Township (恩育乡), Tai'an Township (太安乡), Yumin Township (育民乡), Qingshan Township (青山乡), Yanhe Korean Ethnic Township (延和朝鲜族乡)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Yushu" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Changchun Statistical Yearbook 2011 (《长春统计年鉴2011》). Accessed 8 July 2014.
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, ed. (2019). China Urban Construction Statistical Yearbook 2017. Beijing: China Statistics Press. p. 50. Retrieved 11 January 2020.
- 2010 Census county-by-county statistics (《中国2010年人口普查分县资料》). Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 长春市-行政区划网 www.xzqh.org
|This Jilin location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|