|Yang Berbahagia Datuk Haji
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament
|Preceded by||Suhaili Abdul Rahman|
|Succeeded by||Rozman Isli|
1 May 1957 |
Crown Colony of North Borneo
|Political party||UMNO—Barisan Nasional|
|Alma mater||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia|
Datuk Haji Yussof bin Haji Mahal (born 1 May 1957) was the Member of the Parliament of Malaysia for the Labuan constituency, representing the United Malays National Organisation, from 2008 to 2013.
Yussof was elected to federal Parliament in the 2008 election. He replaced fellow UMNO member Suhaili Abdul Rahman who was dropped by the party following a factional dispute. Yussof himself was replaced as UMNO's candidate for the 2013 election, by Rozman Isli.
|2008||Yussof Mahal (UMNO)||10,471||74%||Lau Seng Kiat (IND)||2,014||14%|
- "Yussof bin Haji Mahal, Y.B. Datuk Haji". Parliament of Malaysia. Archived from the original on 24 November 2009. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri". Election Commission of Malaysia. Archived from the original on 6 September 2011. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- "Surprising turns in Labuan". The Star. 7 March 2008. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- "GE13: BN received great support from NGOs for Labuan candidate – DPM". ABN News. 17 April 2013. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- A third candidate, Matusin Abdul Rahman of the Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party, received 1,106 votes (8%).