|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Directed by||Y.V.S Chowdary|
|Produced by||Burugapally Sivarama Krishna|
|Written by||Y.V.S. Chowdary
|Music by||Ramana Gogula|
|Edited by||Bulli Reddy|
|14 April 2000|
Yuvaraju is a 2000 Tollywood film directed and produced by YVS Chowdary. The film stars Mahesh Babu, Simran and Sakshi Shivanand. This film gave Mahesh Babu the tag "Prince", as Yuvaraju means prince. The film was dubbed in Hindi as Ek Aur Rajkumar
Srinivas (Mahesh Babu) just returns to India and joins a college in Hyderabad. There he meets his classmate Srivalli (Sakshi Shivanand), a young beautiful girl with whom he falls in love. Srivalli has a childhood friend, Vamsi (Venkat) in abroad whom she regards as her best friend and keeps him close to her heart as when a plane crashed 20 years back these two are the only survivors of the tragedy.
Finally Srinivas and Srivalli comes to know that they are in love with each other. They break the news followed by a lavish engagement ceremony. For the placid viewers then comes the excitement in the form of Srilata (Simran) who arrives in nick of time to attend the engagement. Srivalli comes to know that Srinivas and Srilata know each other since they met in abroad few years ago, from the brief observation at her engagement ceremony.
The rest of the story is about who is Srilatha and what happens to Srinivas's love.
- Mahesh Babu as Srinivas / Sri
- Sakshi Sivanand as Srivalli
- Simran as Srilata
- Ali as Baba Sehgal
- Venu Madhav as Sehgal Baba
- Venkat as Vamsi
- Chandra Mohan
- Bandla Ganesh
- Ramya Sri as College lecturer
- Telugu Cinema – Review – Yuvaraju – Mahesh Babu, Simran, Sakshi Sivanand – YVS Chowdary. Idlebrain.com (2000-04-14). Retrieved on 2015-07-24.
- Yuvaraju review: Yuvaraju (Telugu) Movie Review – fullhyd.com. Movies.fullhyderabad.com. Retrieved on 2015-07-24.
-  Archived 6 June 2014 at the Wayback Machine.
|This article about a Telugu-language film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|