|Location||Wai'an Village, Siyu, Penghu, Taiwan|
|Year first constructed||
|Year first lit||1875 (current)|
|Construction||Cast iron tower|
|Tower shape||Cylindrical tower with balcony and lantern|
|Markings / pattern||White tower, black lantern dome|
|Height||11 metres (36 ft)|
|Focal height||60.7 metres (199 ft)|
|Light source||mains power|
|Range||25.1 nautical miles (46.5 km; 28.9 mi)|
|Characteristic||L Fl (2) W 30s.|
|Managing agent||Maritime and Port Bureau|
The Yuwengdao Lighthouse or Yuwongdao Lighthouse, Fisher Island Lighthouse, Yuweng Tao Lighthouse, Yu-Won Island Lighthouse, West Island Lighthouse and Xiyu Lighthouse (Chinese: 漁翁島燈塔; pinyin: Yúwēng Dǎo Dēngtǎ) is a lighthouse in Wai'an Village, Xiyu Township, Penghu County, Taiwan.
The lighthouse was originally built in 1778 as Xiyu Station during the Guangxu Emperor reign of Taiwan, a stone tower which currently has a stele as a record. The current lighthouse was built in 1875 and painted in 1915. It was opened to the public in 1992.
The lighthouse stands at a height of 11 meters built by round cast iron and white paint.
- Yuwengdao The Lighthouse Directory. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Retrieved April 18, 2016
- Yuweng Tao lighthouse Maritime and Port Bureau. Retrieved April 18, 2016
- "Maritime and Port Bureau, MOTC-Lighthouse-Yuweng Tao Lighthouse". motcmpb.gov.tw.
- "Attractions > Hot Spots > Penghu County > Yuwongdao Lighthouse >". taiwan.net.tw.
- "The wind and the waves". South China Morning Post. 15 November 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to West Islet Lighthouse.|
|This lighthouse-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|