(Redirected from Yuyu (disambiguation))
Yuyu, Yu Yu, or variant may refer to:
- Yuyu language, extinct Australian Aboriginal language
- Yuya or Yuyu (
- Yuyu, Egyptian New Kingdom priest
- Yû Yû, Japanese animanga
- Ran Yu-Yu (輝優優), Japanese pro wrestler
- Xia Gui (1195-1224), also known as "Yüyü", Chinese landscape painter
- Ma Yu-yu (马友友, 馬友友), ethnic Chinese cellist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yuyu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.