Yuyuan Tourist Mart
|Traded as||SSE: 600655|
|Industry||Property management and Retailing|
|Headquarters||Huangpu District, Shanghai, China|
|Revenue||CN¥17.551 billion (2015)|
|CN¥899 million (2015)|
|Profit||CN¥807 million (2015)|
|Total assets||CN¥17.156 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||CN¥7.951 billion (2015)|
|Owner||Fosun International (26.45%)|
|Footnotes / references
in a consolidated basis; equity and profit excluded minority interests; in Chinese Accounting Standards
|Shanghai Yuyuan Tourist Mart Co., Ltd.|
|Yuyuan Tourist Mart|
The company has presence in a variety of business sectors such as department stores and entertainment shops in Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai, the sales of gold, jade and other jewelry, food and beverages, Chinese pharmaceutical products, souvenirs, antiques, arts and crafts, the provision of property development, property management, import and export trading.
As at 19 November 2016, Yuyuan Tourist Mart is a constituent of SSE 180 Index.
Yuyuan Tourist Mart was formerly Yuyuan Shopping Mall, which was not a company but an administrative organization to manage the shops in Yuyuan Garden. In 1980s, some of the shops in there were integrated to form an enterprise. In 1987, Yuyuan Shopping Mall was approved to become the first commercial holding company in Shanghai. In 1988, its shares were listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange and it was the first listed commercial holding company in China. In 1992, to unify the operations and management of the shopping mall, Shanghai Yuyuan Tourist Mart Co., Ltd. was established and listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange to replace the old listed company.
In 2002, a consortium of Fosun High Technology (90%) and its major shareholder Guangxin Technology (Chinese: 廣信科技 for 10%), acquired 20% of shares of Yuyuan Tourist Mart and became the largest shareholder. Fosun High Technology's parent company became Fosun International some time later, as well as Fosun High Technology acquired the 10% stake from Guangxin Technology.
- "2015 Annual Report" (PDF). Yuyuan Tourist Mart (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. 30 March 2016. Retrieved 19 November 2016.
- Yuyuan Tourist Mart (600655, SH), China' s No.1 Retailer (single-unit) for 10 Consecutive Years Archived September 7, 2008, at the Wayback Machine. Fosun
- Shanghai Yuyuan Tourist Mart Co.,Ltd
- 豫园改制三步曲 复星入主成关键 2008 jrj.com.cn (in Chinese)
- Shanghai Fosun Indl Invest Co acquires a minority stake in Shanghai Yuyuan Tourist Mart
- "2002 Annual Report" (PDF). Yuyuan Tourist Mart (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. 14 March 2003. Retrieved 19 November 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yuyuan Tourist Mart.|