|Elevation||6,224 m (20,420 ft) |
|Prominence||1,674 m (5,492 ft) |
|Parent range||Kunlun Mountains|
|Easiest route||snow/ice/glacier climb|
Yuzhu Peak (Chinese: 玉珠峰), also known as Sob Gangri is a mountain in Qinghai Province, China. It belongs to the eastern part of the Kunlun Mountains (the Bokalyktag mountain range, 博卡雷克塔格山) and its height is 6,224 meters above sea level.
- "Central and Eastern China, Taiwan and Korea Ultra prominent peaks". Peaklist.org. Retrieved 2011-11-18. Listed as "Sob Gangri"
- "Yuzhu Shan, China". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2014-08-16.
- USSR General Staff topo maps, sheet I-46-Б, scale 1:500,000, published 1978
- Yuzhu Peak (Baidu Encyclopedia) (in Chinese)
- Yuzhu Peak (Hudong Encyclopedia) (in Chinese)
- The Students from China, Japan and Korea Jointly Climb Yuzhu Peak in 2009 (in Japanese)