|Location||Huangpu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong
|Operated by||Guangzhou Metro Co. Ltd.|
|Platforms||2 (1 island platform)|
|Opened||28 December 2009|
Yuzhu Station (Chinese: 鱼珠站), formerly Maogang Station (Chinese: 茅岗站) during planning, is a station on Line 5 of the Guangzhou Metro  in Guangzhou, China. It is located under Yumao Road (鱼茅路) near the south of the Maogang Interchange (茅岗立交) on Huangpu Avenue (黄埔大道) in the Huangpu District. It opened in 28 December 2009.
|Lobby||Customer Service, Shops, Vending machines, ATMs|
|Platform 2||← Line 5 towards Jiaokou (Sanxi)|
|Platform 1||→ Line 5 towards Wenchong (Dashadi)|
- 广州地铁五号线概况 (Chinese Version) Archived September 30, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- 广州地铁站以企业命名引来居民不满导致改名 (Chinese Version) Archived September 27, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Metro Line 5 Opens This December[permanent dead link]
- 廣州地鐵五號線投標申請人報名提交資料一覽表 (Chinese Version)
- Guangzhou Metro line Five to Open in December 2009
- Guangzhou-Dongguan-Shenzhen Rapid Transit[permanent dead link]
- Construction of Shui-Guan-Shen Rapid Transit System commences
- PRD Planned Rail Network – East Bank