Yuzuki Yukari V4
AH-Software Co. Ltd.
|Initial release||December 22, 2011|
Yuzuki Yukari V4 / March 18, 2015
|Operating system||Windows, Mac|
|Type||Vocal Synthesizer Application|
Yuzuki Yukari (結月ゆかり), sometimes referred to as Yukari Yuzuki, is a Vocaloid character produced by Vocalomakets and distributed by AH-Software.
The concept for Yukari is "People who are related to the VOCALOID connect the sounds/moon to one another," (VOCALOIDに縁のある人達が音（月）を結ぶ). The English title is "She unites you all with her voice."
She later had a "Neo" version of the software released for the Mac.
She was later updated to Vocaloid 4. This update contains three vocals—"natural" (純 jun), "soft" (穏 on) and "power" (凛 rin)—which can be purchased individually or as a complete package. Released March 18, 2015.
All 3 vocals also appeared on the Mobile Vocaloid Editor app, each sold separately.
In an interview, Tomohide Ogata expressed a desire to produce English versions of their Vocals, however, the project is too complex. He went on to explain that because all of their providers are Japanese, they would rather seek English speakers of a similar voice to the Japanese versions from the United States and United Kingdom.
|Height||159 cm / 5 ft 3 in|
|Suggested Tempo Range||60 ~ 120BPM (V3, V4 Jun + Onn), 80 ~ 200 BPM (V4 Lin)|
|Suggested Vocal Range||D2 ~ F4 (V3, V4 Jun + Onn), G2 ~ A4 (V4 Lin)|
- "出た!「ボカロPによるボカロPのためのボカロ制作」プロジェクトが始動!" [It's Appeared! The Start of the "Vocaloid Work for Vocaloid P Due to Vocaloid P" Project]. Hatsune Miku Miku (in Japanese). Retrieved October 21, 2010.
- "VOCALOMAKETS / ボカロマケッツ 公式サイト" (in Japanese). Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "結月ゆかり誕生祭2015生放送 告知内容まとめ - VOCALOMAKETS blog".
- "Unity with VOCALOID".
- "VOCALOID - Spirits of Creators No.23 - Mr. Tomohide Ogata-... - Facebook". Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- "くおきの大冒険". Twitter. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- Official website (in Japanese)