|Birth name||Sean Bowie|
|Also known as||Teams, Bekelé Berhanu, Rajel Ali, Shanti|
|Instruments||Synthesizer, computer, sampler, vocals|
Although Bowie previously worked in the field of vaporwave in the early 2010s under the alias of Teams, he is most known for his work under the current alias of Yves Tumor. His 2016 album on PAN, Serpent Music, received high critical acclaim from critics upon release. Andy Beta, writing for a Pitchfork review of the album, compared Yves Tumor's musical style to James Ferraro and Dean Blunt. In the same review, Beta noted their use of "unsettling percussive loops and field recordings to create a mood as if lost in a strange urban landscape".'
In 2018, Tumor's album Safe in the Hands of Love achieved critical acclaim. With Pitchfork exclaiming "It’s Tumor’s first project since signing to Warp, and it dwarfs everything the artist has released by several orders of magnitude. The leap is so audacious it’s disorienting."
- When Man Fails You (2015, self-released)
- Serpent Music (2016, PAN)
- Safe in the Hands of Love (2018, Warp)
- Experiencing the Deposit of Faith (2017, self-released)
- "FADER Mix: Yves Tumor | The Fader". Fader. October 2016. Retrieved September 5, 2018.
- "Bandcamp: Yves Tumor". Bandcamp. Retrieved 16 September 2018.
- "Yves Tumor: Serpent Music Album Review | Pitchfork". Pitchfork. October 2016. Retrieved September 5, 2018.
- "Yves Tumor: Safe in the Hands of Love Album Review | Pitchfork". pitchfork.com. Retrieved 2018-09-19.