Yvette King is a Korean Australian television presenter, fashion journalist and blogger. She is notable for hosting Fox Sports Football Crazy and Fox Sports Central Asia. She currently hosts with E! News Asia and anchors Fox Sports News (Asia).
In 2012, King moved to Singapore and was chosen to host "Fashion Basics" with MediaCorp's Toggle, lifestyle vignette series "High Life" with Channel News Asia and Digital Fashion Week Singapore.
She was named one of Harper's Bazaar Singapore Most Stylish Women of the Year in their December 2013 issue and has interviewed David Beckham, Victoria Beckham, Eva Longoria, Patricia Field, Marc Márquez, Valentino Rossi and Naomi Campbell.
King is the resident entertainment journalist for Buro 24/7 Singapore.
- "Style Star Yvette King". The New Paper.
- "Jeannie Mai Exclusive E! News Asia". E! News Asia.
- "Mercedes Fashion Week". The Daily Telegraph.
- "Pops for Style". The Straits Times.
- "The Bag Page: Yvette King" (PDF). The Straits Times Urban.
- "Naomi Campbell with host Yvette King". Her World.
- "Brunch with Buro: Benjamin Kheng". Buro 24/7 Singapore.