Yvon Le Roux
|Date of birth||April 19, 1960|
|Place of birth||Plouvorn, France|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Center back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Yvon Le Roux (born April 19, 1960 in Plouvorn, Finistère) is a former football defender from France, who earned 28 international caps (one goal) for the French national team during the mid-1980s. A player of FC Nantes (1985–1987), he was a member of the French team in the 1986 FIFA World Cup and the team that won the European Championship in 1984. Whilst at Marseille he helped them to the league and cup double in 1989.
- Stade Brestois (1977–1983)
- AS Monaco (1983–1985)
- FC Nantes-Atlantique (1985–1987)
- Olympique de Marseille (1987–1989)
- Paris Saint-Germain FC (1989–1990)
- (French) French Football Federation Profile
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a defender born in the 1960s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|