25 July 1969 |
Yvonne Brulatour Sciò (born 25 July 1969) is an Italian model and actress.
Born in Rome, Sciò started her career as a runway model in the late 1980s. After her acting debut in the Sergio Martino's TV-series Rally in 1988, she became first known for a series of Sip commercials broadcast between 1989 and the early 1990s. In 1990 she had her first significant film role in Carlo Verdone's Stasera a casa di Alice, then, in 1991 she was hosted a segment in the successful variety show Non è la Rai. After several TV and film appearances, in the mid-1990s Sciò moved in the US, where she worked mainly on television, notably appearing in the TV-series Nikita, in the miniseries Rose Red, and playing investigator Elyssa Collins in the soap opera One Life to Live. She also appeared in the music video for Tal Bachman's song "She's So High" in 1999.
Sciò married the film producer Stefano Dammicco on November 12, 2005.
- Dinner with a Vampire (1988)
- Stasera a casa di Alice (1990)
- Infelici e contenti (1992)
- Sabato italiano (1992)
- Deathline (1997)
- The Nanny "Fransom" (1998) Arianna Levine
- L'âme soeur (1998)
- She's So High (1999) music video
- Passport to Paris (1999)
- Milonga (1999)
- La Vérité si je mens ! 2 (2001)
- Sorority Boys (2002)
- Stephen King's Rose Red (2002) television miniseries/DVD
- Torrente 3: El protector (2005)
- The Pink Panther (2006)
- The Lark Farm (2007)
- The Hideout (2007)
- Brothel (2008)
- Fabio Secchi Frau. "Yvonne Sciò Dietro quel "Mi ami, ma quanto mi ami?"". MyMovies. Retrieved 27 June 2014.
- Silvia Fumarola (1991-09-08). "Ora Yvonne gioca in tv con no, non è la rai". La Repubblica. Retrieved 27 June 2014.
- "CINEMA: YVONNE SCIO' SPOSERA' STEFANO DAMMICCO". Adnkronos. Retrieved 27 June 2014.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|