From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It has the following features:
- Two ESCC (enhanced serial channel controller) channels with 32-bit CRC
- Two UART (serial controller interface) channels
- Internal configurable address decoder
- Three PIA (Programmable I/O adapter) ports
- Two 16-bit timers
- One CSIO (Clocked Serial Input/output) channel
- One MMU (Memory management Unit) that expands the addressing range to 20 bits
- Wait state generator
- Two DMA channels
- Interrupt controller
- Extended instructions
- 16550 MIMIC interface
- Crystal oscillator
The Z80182 can operate at 33 MHz at with an external oscillator for 5 volt operation or 20 MHz using the internal oscillator for 3.3 volt operation.
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (July 2009)|
- "Z80182/Z8L182 Zilog Intelligent Peripheral Controller Product Specification" (pdf). San Jose, California: Zilog. 2009-02-05. Retrieved 2009-07-10.
- "Z80182/Z8L182 Intelligent Peripheral Controller Reference Manual" (pdf). San Jose, California: Zilog. 2009-02-05. Retrieved 2009-07-10.
- "Z8018x MPU Family User Manual" (pdf). San Jose, California: Zilog. 2009-02-05. Retrieved 2009-07-10.
|This microcomputer- or microprocessor-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|