Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up za in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ZA or Za may refer to:
- Za (guilds), former Japanese feudal trade guilds; also a Japanese term (座), usually meaning "seat" or "platform"
- ZoneAlarm, an internet security software company
- ZA, IATA airline code for Interavia Airlines
- ZA (from Dutch Zuid-Afrika), ISO 3166 country code for South Africa
- ZA, FIPS 10-4 and obsolete NATO country code for Zambia
Science and technology
- .za, South Africa's internet top level domain
- Zeptoampere (zA), SI unit of electric current, equal to 10−21 amperes
- Zettampere (ZA), SI unit of electric current, equal to 1021 amperes
- Zinc aluminium (ZA), a family of metal alloys
- "Za", a song by Supergrass from their 2002 album Life on Other Planets
- Za, American slang for pizza
- Za (plant), the common name in Malagasy for Adansonia za
- All pages with a title containing ZA
- All pages beginning with ZA
- Za Za Za, album by Grupo Climax
- Za-Za album by BulletBoys
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ZA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.