Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up za in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ZA or Za may refer to:
- Za (guilds), former Japanese feudal trade guilds; also a Japanese term (座), usually meaning "seat" or "platform"
- ZoneAlarm, an internet security software company
- ZA, IATA airline code for Interavia Airlines
- ZA (from Dutch Zuid-Afrika), ISO 3166 country code for South Africa
- ZA, FIPS 10-4 and obsolete NATO country code for Zambia
Science and technology
- .za, South Africa's internet top level domain
- Zeptoampere (zA), SI unit of electric current, equal to 10−21 amperes
- Zettampere (ZA), SI unit of electric current, equal to 1021 amperes
- Zinc aluminium (ZA), a family of metal alloys
- "Za", a song by Supergrass from their 2002 album Life on Other Planets
- Za, American slang for pizza
- Za (plant), the common name in Malagasy for Adansonia za
- All pages with a title containing ZA
- All pages beginning with "ZA"
- Za Za Za, album by Grupo Climax
- Za-Za album by BulletBoys
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ZA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.