(Redirected from ZAYN)
Zayn or ZAYN may refer to:
- Zain (name) (زين), an Arabic name meaning "beauty" or "grace"
- Zayn Malik (born 1993), also known mononymously as Zayn or ZAYN, British recording artist and former member of One Direction
- Zayn al-‘Ābidīn, son of Hussein and a great-grandson of Muhammad
- Zayn-e-Attar, also known as Ali ibn Husayn Ansari Shirazi and as Haji Zayn Attar, a 14th-century Persian physician
- Zayn Abu Zubaydah, a Saudi Arabian citizen held in U.S. custody in Guantanamo Bay
- Sami Zayn, the ring name of Canadian professional wrestler Rami Sebei
- Zayn ad-Din (disambiguation) (زين الدين), an Arabic name meaning "grace of the faith"
- Zein (disambiguation)
- Zain (disambiguation)
- Zane (disambiguation)
- Zayin, a Semitic letter