Zinc finger and BTB domain containing 1 is a protein in humans that is encoded by the ZBTB1 gene.
ZBTB1 is essential for the development of lymphocytes in mice: T cells are absent from ZBTB1 mutant mice, and numbers of B cells and natural killer cells are reduced.
- ^ a b c GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000126804 - Ensembl, May 2017
- ^ a b c GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000033454 - Ensembl, May 2017
- ^ "Human PubMed Reference:".
- ^ "Mouse PubMed Reference:".
- ^ "Entrez Gene: Zinc finger and BTB domain containing 1".
- ^ Punwani D, Simon K, Choi Y, Dutra A, Gonzalez-Espinosa D, Pak E, Naradikian M, Song CH, Zhang J, Bodine DM, Puck JM (2012). "Transcription factor zinc finger and BTB domain 1 is essential for lymphocyte development". Journal of Immunology. 189 (3): 1253–64. doi:10.4049/jimmunol.1200623. PMC 3401355 . PMID 22753936.