From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ZIL (disambiguation))
|Look up zil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ZIL or Zil may refer to:
- ZiL (Zavod Imeni Likhacheva) (ЗиЛ, ZIL, Russian: Likhachev Factory), a car and truck factory
- ZiL lanes, dedicated traffic lanes for Soviet officials
- Zil, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- The Z-machine's Zork Implementation Language, the language which Infocom used to produce their works of interactive fiction
- ZFS Intent Log, where ZFS transactions are assembled before committing
- Zills, also zils or finger cymbals, tiny cymbals used in belly dancing and similar performance
- The Land of Zill, a place inhabited by a race of demons, animals, and hybrids called Zillians, who are ruled by the antagonist The Duke of Zill, featured in Felix the Cat: The Movie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ZIL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.