|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Body and chassis|
|Engine||5.6L ZIS-150 I6|
|Wheelbase||4,000 mm (157.5 in)|
|Length||6,720 mm (264.6 in)|
|Width||2,385 mm (93.9 in)|
|Height||2,180 mm (85.8 in)|
The ZIS-150 was a Soviet truck. In 1947 it replaced the ZiS-5 truck on assembly line. ZIS-150 together with GAZ-51 was the main Soviet truck of the 1950s, judging by their quantity. A tractor-trailer version of the ZIS-150, the ZIS-120N was sold from 1956-1957. In 1957, the base ZIS-150 model was replaced by ZIL-164, which differed outwardly only by vertical grille bars and bumper. ZIS-150 was also manufactured in Braşov, Romania between 1954-1960 as the "Steagul Rosu" (Red Flag) SR-101 and in China as the Jie Fang CA-10 at First Automobile Works. At least one prototype was built in North Korea under the name "Chollima".
It was produced in 1947-1965 in Soviet Union, and foreign production (China) lasted until 1986.
- 4x2 4000 kg truck
- Engine: 90 hp/2400 rpm, 6-cyl, 5555 cc
- Bore/Stroke: 101.6/114.3 mm
- Length: 6,720 mm (264.6 in), width: 2,385 mm (93.9 in), height: 2,180 mm (85.8 in)
- Wheelbase: 4,000 mm (157.5 in), rear axis clearance: 265 mm (10.4 in)
- Front wheel track: 1,700 mm (66.9 in)
- Rear track: 1,740 mm (68.5 in)
- Turning radius on front outer wheel: 8.0 m (26.2 ft)
- Compression ratio: 6.0
- Clutch: twin disk, dry
- Gearbox: 5 speeds
- Weight (without load): 3,900 kg (8,598 lb)
- Maximal speed (loaded, highway): 65 km/h (40 mph)
- Tyres: 9,00x20 inches
- Fuel capacity: 150 L (40 US gal; 33 imp gal)
- Fuel consumption: 29 L/100 km (9.7 mpg‑imp; 8.1 mpg‑US)
- ZIS-150: Original production version. Produced 1947-1957.
- ZIS-120G: Chassis-cab version for fitting of dump bodies. Produced 1949-1957.
- ZIS-120N: Tractor-trailer version. Produced 1956-1957.
- ZIS-125: Prototype 5 ton version.
- ZIS-150A: Prototype four wheel drive version. Produced in 1944.
- ZIS-150B: Prototype modernized version of ZIS-150. Produced in 1954.
- ZIS-150E & ZIS-150YU: Chassis-cab versions for export markets.
- ZIS-150M: Prototype modernized version of ZIS-150. Produced in 1951.
- ZIS-150M: Prototype 5 ton version. Produced in 1954.
- ZIS-150P: Cowl-chassis version. Produced 1952-1954.
- ZIS-151: Three-axle version. Produced 1948-1958.
- ZIS-156: LPG-powered version. Produced 1949-1957.
- ZIS-156A: Dual-fuel version of ZIS-156. Produced 1953-1957.
- ZIS-MMZ-585: Dump truck version. Produced 1950-1955.
- ZIL-164: Improved ZIS-150. Produced 1957-1964.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to ZiS-150.|