||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||Sales and Marketing Consulting; Outsourcing; Technology|
Number of employees
ZS Associates (ZS) is a sales and marketing consulting, outsourcing, and technology firm headquartered in Evanston, Illinois that provides services for clients primarily in the pharmaceutical industry. ZS was founded in 1983 by Prabhakant Sinha and Andris Zoltners, who worked together as professors of marketing at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
The firm employs approximately 4,500 employees in 22 offices in North America, Asia and Europe. Most of the workforce is located in large outsourcing hubs in Pune and New Delhi, India. ZS works with 49 of the 50 largest drug-makers and 17 of the 20 largest medical device makers  and also serves consumer products, financial services, industrial products, telecommunications, and transportation and logistics industries.
ZS was founded by Andris Zoltners, Frederic Esser Nemmers Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management and Prabhakant (Prabha) Sinha, a former associate professor of marketing at the Kellogg School of Management. At Kellogg, Sinha and Zoltners developed a side business advising companies on sales and marketing, which evolved into ZS Associates.
- "Bloomberg Business - ZS Associates Profile". Bloomberg. Retrieved 25 February 2015.
- "ZS Leadership Team". zsassociates.com leadership-team site.
- "Big firm seeks city relocation aid". Evanston Now. Retrieved 25 February 2015.
- "Andris Zoltners - Faculty Bio, Kellogg School of Management". Kellogg Northwestern Faculty Directory Andris Zoltners. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "ZS Associates History". www.zsassociates.com/about/history. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Big firm seeks city relocation aid, Evanston Now". Evanston Now Article January 2015. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Vault.com - ZS Bio". www.vault.com/company-profiles/management-strategy/zs-associates/company-overview. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Jaideep Bajaj continues to push ZS Associates further, Smart Business". www.sbnonline.com/article/jaideep-bajaj-continues-to-push-zs-associates-further. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Bloomberg - ZS Profile". www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=1555358. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Evanston men win pharmaceutical industry honor, Evanston Now". Evanston Now Jun 2015. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Lighting the way: Anita and Prabha Kant Sinha lead cultural shift in charitable scene, Crain's Chicago". Chicago Business article December 2011. Retrieved 9 March 2015.