|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||Computer and video game industry|
|Zack Morris and Zackary Black|
Z Sculpt Entertainment is a two-person software company founded in 1996 by Zackary Black and Zack Morris. It develops Macintosh-only games and other software. Most of the company's activity happened in the 1990s.
The company reappeared recently[when?] with the release of the online-enabled demo of their game Khufu, and the announcement of Return To Dark Castle being completed. It is currently[when?] unknown if the company will implement the new online code into its other games.
- Meteor Storm - Top-down arcade-style shooter with split-screen multiplayer mode.
- Retro - Top-down, unorthodox shooter, which can be played cooperatively.
- Khufu - a Tetris clone with added features.
- HID Wizard - InputSprocket compatibility for OS X Carbon applications.
- eDrop - Extracts e-mail addresses from text files into a single output file.
- htoc.php - command line utility to automatically create .c files from .h headers in c++.
- Z Sculpt Online Widget - Mac OS X v10.4 Dashboard widget that tracks the number of players connected to ZSculpt.net.
- Return to Dark Castle - Sequel in the Dark Castle series of games. It is produced by the Mac software company Delta Tao Software.
- Z Sculpt website
- Zack Morris's Homepage
- Interview with Zackary Black
- Software suggestion list, including Khufu
|This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|