Za'atara (Arabic: زعتره) is a Palestinian town located eleven kilometers southeast of Bethlehem.The town is in the Bethlehem Governorate central West Bank. According to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics, the town had a population of over 6,289 in 2007.
- 2007 PCBS Census Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics. p.118.
- Government of Jordan, Department of Statistics, 1964, p. 23
- Perlmann, Joel (November 2011 – February 2012). "The 1967 Census of the West Bank and Gaza Strip: A Digitized Version" (PDF). Levy Economics Institute. Retrieved 24 June 2016.
- Government of Jordan, Department of Statistics (1964). First Census of Population and Housing. Volume I: Final Tables; General Characteristics of the Population (PDF).
- Za'tara town (fact sheet), Applied Research Institute - Jerusalem (ARIJ)
- Za'tara town profile, ARIJ
- Za'tara aerial photo, ARIJ
- The priorities and needs for development in Za'tara town based on the community and local authorities' assessment, ARIJ
|This geography of Palestine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|