Zaba may refer to:
- Zaba, a location given by Ptolemy in ancient Southeast Asia
- Zaba, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Żaba, Poland
- Zaba, a Croatian contraction of the Zagreb Bank (Zagrebačka banka)
- Zabasearch.com, a personal-information search engine
- Zaba, a 2014 album by Glass Animals
- zaba, the Polish word for frog
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zaba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.