Guevara at the 2014 NY PaleyFest 2014 for Gotham
|Born||January 12, 1972|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
Zabryna Guevara (born January 12, 1972) is an American actress. She is known for playing the role of Melania Ortiz in 3 lbs and Sarah Essen in Gotham. Guevara is also a theatrical actress and in 2013 held the role of Yazmin in the award-winning Quiara Alegría Hudes play Water by the Spoonful at Second Stage Theater. She is of mixed Hispanic and Black descent.
Zabryna Guevara was born January 12, 1972. Her first role was in Law & Order as Lucita in 1997. Also in 1997, she starred in the film, The Hotel Manor Inn as Denise. Guevara would then guest star in 2 episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in 2002 and 2005 as Annie Colon and Julia Ortiz respectively. She would guest star in Law & Order again as Salma in 2003. In 2006, Guevara starred in the series 3 lbs as Melania Ortiz. In 2013 held the role of Yazmin in the award-winning Quiara Alegría Hudes play Water by the Spoonful at Second Stage Theater. In 2014, she landed the role of Trask's Secretary in the film X-Men: Days of Future Past. Also in 2014, Guevara landed the role of Sarah Essen in Gotham.
- ^ a b c Mulkerrins, Jane (October 12, 2014). "Gotham: the Batman cometh". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved October 13, 2014.
- ^ a b c Wilson, Matt D. (February 11, 2014). "'Gotham' Casts Robin Taylor As Penguin, Sean Pertwee As Alfred And Zabryna Guevara As Sarah Essen". ComicsAlliance. Townsquare Media. Archived from the original on February 3, 2015. Retrieved February 3, 2015.
- ^ a b Piepenburg, Erik (January 8, 2013). "In Performance: Zabryna Guevara of 'Water by the Spoonful'". The New York Times. Retrieved November 28, 2014.
- ^ Rose, Mike (January 12, 2023). "Today's famous birthdays list for January 12, 2023 includes celebrities Howard Stern, Issa Rae". The Plain Dealer. Retrieved January 12, 2023.
- ^ Boucher, Geoff (January 14, 2019). "'The Twilight Zone': DeWanda Wise, Jessica Williams Recruited For Jordan Peele Sci-Fi Show". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved January 14, 2019.