August 20, 1990|
Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||155 lb (70 kg; 11.1 st)|
|Residence||St. George, Utah, U.S.|
|College||Brigham Young University|
|Current tour(s)||PGA Tour|
PGA Tour Latinoamérica|
|Best results in major championships|
|U.S. Open||T40: 2014|
|The Open Championship||DNP|
|PGA Championship||CUT: 2016|
Early life and amateur career
Blair was born in Salt Lake City, Utah. He was on the Brigham Young University's golf team from 2009 to 2013. He was an All-American in 2012 and won four college events. His father, James, played golf at Brigham Young University from 1974 to 1977. Blair also won the 2011 Pacific Northwest Amateur.
Blair competed in the 2013 Web.com Tour Qualifying School as an amateur, reaching Final Stage and earning limited status on the Web.com Tour. After turning professional, Blair began playing on PGA Tour Latinoamérica in March 2014. He played in seven events, making the cut six times and finishing in the top-10 three times. He played eight events on the Web.com Tour, making seven cuts including a T-2 finish at the Price Cutter Charity Championship and qualifying for the Web.com Tour Finals. After missing the cut in the first three events, he finished second at the Web.com Tour Championship and earned his PGA Tour card for the 2014–15 season.
- 2009 Utah Amateur
- 2011 Pacific Northwest Amateur
- 2018 Rockford Pro-Am
Results in major championships
|The Open Championship||DNP||DNP||DNP|
DNP = Did not play
CUT = missed the half-way cut
"T" = tied
- "Zac Blair". Golf Channel. Retrieved March 16, 2015.
- "Zac Blair profile". PGA Tour. Retrieved March 16, 2015.
- "Zac Blair athlete profile". Brigham Young University. Retrieved March 16, 2015.
- "BYU Men's Golf All-Americans". Brigham Young University. Retrieved March 17, 2015.
- "Zac Blair – Season Results". PGA Tour. Retrieved March 17, 2015.
- Hoggard, Rex (May 6, 2016). "Blair hits himself in head with putter, gets DQ'd". Golf Channel.com. Retrieved May 6, 2016.