|Full name||Zachary Clarke|
|Date of birth||28 March 1990|
|Original team(s)||Oakleigh Chargers|
|Draft||37th overall, 2008 AFL Draft|
|Height / weight||203cm / 96kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2016.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
He was drafted with the 37th selection in the 2008 AFL Draft after playing his first season of competitive football with the Oakleigh Chargers in the TAC Cup in 2008. He represented Victoria Metro at the 2008 AFL Under 18 Championships. At 203 cm, he had previously played basketball for the Nunawading Spectres and had hoped to play at a US College. An athletic player with good endurance, he lived with Fremantle's first choice ruckman, 211 cm Aaron Sandilands when he first moved to Western Australia. He attended Koonung Secondary College.
For the 2009 season, Clarke was allocated to play for East Perth Football Club in the West Australian Football League and after two impressive games was named in Fremantle's senior squad for their Round 3 match against Adelaide. He eventually made his debut in the round 13 clash against Collingwood Football Club after averaging an impressive 16 hit outs in the WAFL.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2016 season
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Pike, Chris; Clarke swaps hoop for sticks; 8 December 2008
- Rickard, Jayne; Dockers show off their new recruits; The West Australian; 2 December 2008
- Freo goes for youth; 10 March 2009
- Schmook, Nathan (25 June 2009) Freo set for more debutants
- Holmesby, Luke (9 August 2011). "Hoop dreams". AFL BigPond Network. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- "Zac Clarke". AFL Tables.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zac Clarke.|