|Time zone||Central Standard Time (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||Central Daylight Time (UTC-5)|
Zacapoaxtla Municipality is located in the mountains northeast of Puebla, between geographical coordinates 19° 44' 18 and 19° 59' 18 N latitude and 97° 31' 42 and 97° 37' 54 W longitude.
Zacapoaxtla is bounded
- on the east by Tlatlauquitepec Municipality and Zaragoza Municipality,
- on the north by Cuetzalan del Progreso Municipality,
- on the northwest by Nauzontla Municipality,
- on the west by Xochiapulco Municipality, and
- on the south by Zautla Municipality.
It has an area of 188.8 km², that makes it the 66th largest with respect to the other municipalities of the state of Puebla.
- "-". Enciclopedia de los Municipios de México. Instituto Nacional para el Federalismo y el Desarrollo Municipal. Retrieved January 4, 2010.
|This article about a location in the Mexican state of Puebla is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|